Naruto Gets Hurt: DX (XD) Naruto Gets Hurt: DX (XD)

nope. Not gonna work...

maybe it keeps getting blammed because its shit...? Maybe? No way to make it better dude. Just scrap this idea. You obviouslt can draw a lil so just put some thought into it.

AverageNewgrounder responds:

no i cant didnt you read the guy below me

Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

well..

I sorta got a lil homosexual vibe going on there, but surprisingly i found it quite catchy. I watched it through 2 times and actually noticed myself jumping and spinning around saying "JEM". Well okay maybe not. but the high pitch voice most def matched for you. Nice choice and thanks for sharing.

gayGroup TT #12 gayGroup TT #12

Gah

Man and I thought the clock group was bad when it came out. Insubordinate retards.

TheGlockGroup responds:

Sign-up Date: 8/25/04

You sure were here when the clock crew was created!

Code Veronica: Flash Edn Code Veronica: Flash Edn

It was cool

I just wanted to review it so no one would have to read tehkingorama's review. Good job on everything.

How Newgrounds Functions How Newgrounds Functions

indeed

Well my dear chap this is a most interesting flash animation. You done a stupendous job. I have to say it was quite heteromorphic. I have often thought of making a flash like this, but with the flintstones watching tv of the jetsons etc. You should make a flash of this corporeality. If you wish to make this monstrosity please inform me. I would like to take part.

Mega Deth Mega Deth

I love you man!!!!

I didn't really care too much for the animation, but i love the way it has gotten so much attention!. The precipitous brilliance of it is explavolsiating ergo it should have gotten better than tird of the week. I can't stand the way all of these insubordinate children go around bashing this. You know if it is so atrocious then how did it pass. I can't postulate everyone can be so incoherent about this. Well You have done a stupendous job reviewing and an immaculate job with the actual animation. Peace

BITCHES!!

TeddyRob responds:

THANK YOU SO MUCH, I LOVE YOU TOO MAN, U KICK MEGA ASS.
WATCH OUT FOR THE SEQUEL

MEGA DETH 2!
VOTE 5

BITCHES!

dead bounty short dead bounty short

you guys are fags

Man you have your fuckin friend review your movie what a homo! You remember me fuck face? You was talkin shit bout my stuff. I can't believe that you had to get that guy that helped you make a flash review your shit. DAMN. Ok but onto the review. I did like this one. You have improved a lot since the walkin dude. I haven't even touched flash since like 5 months ago. I gave this one a 4/5. good job on this one. Please respond.

DossMan01 responds:

no not really.. if you looked at all his reviews he's written on my cartoons he's pretty straight forward and isnt as nice as he was with this one. No shit I'm serious you check it out for yourself.
but thanks for the review.

Gravlin Ep.1 Gravlin Ep.1

SHIT!!!

Man that was some scary shit!! I have been watchin those damn urban legends and shit and this was just what i needed! good job.

Lightsaber Tut. Pro 2.0 Lightsaber Tut. Pro 2.0

to the guy before me

hey Z3LL you are an idiot it already passed protection, and why did you even watch it. It says Lightsaber Tut. duh dumbass. Anyway I liked your short tut and i also liked the small clip at the end. Goodjob.

Snipper Snipper

well...

Dude people have seen this crap too many times in the past. If you are gonna make a good animation you need to use your own characters, and you also need some music, that would have made it a lot better.