Naruto Gets Hurt: DX (XD) Naruto Gets Hurt: DX (XD)

nope. Not gonna work...

maybe it keeps getting blammed because its shit...? Maybe? No way to make it better dude. Just scrap this idea. You obviouslt can draw a lil so just put some thought into it.

AverageNewgrounder responds:

no i cant didnt you read the guy below me

Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

well..

I sorta got a lil homosexual vibe going on there, but surprisingly i found it quite catchy. I watched it through 2 times and actually noticed myself jumping and spinning around saying "JEM". Well okay maybe not. but the high pitch voice most def matched for you. Nice choice and thanks for sharing.

gayGroup TT #12 gayGroup TT #12

Gah

Man and I thought the clock group was bad when it came out. Insubordinate retards.

TheGlockGroup responds:

Sign-up Date: 8/25/04

You sure were here when the clock crew was created!

Extreme Farm Sim Extreme Farm Sim

....

Man thats so unrealistic! I live on a farm and its nothing like that! The aliens come out of the ground (duh) doesn't everyone know that.

Highway Chase Highway Chase

please.

Please fix the cars make them look real. I really like the game, but the cars look like a bunch of boxes chaseing each other.

All Hallow's Eve All Hallow's Eve

Brains!!! hungry!!!

I loved the game it was really good, but what I don't like is i shot the fucking bastards like 16 times and never killed a single one, but anyway. I liked the part where the zombies just said brains hungry. Well Good game10/10.